Elite Novo Force Magnetic Trainer Features;
- Comes in a high quality carry case so you can take the trainer with you wherever you go very easily
- A quality turbo trainer which is available at an affordable price point
- Compact unit when in use but at the same time, it is very sturdy
- 5 Resistance levels where you can mount the controls on the handle bar of your bike for quick access
- Cleverly integrating technological plastic with steel, the build of the frame is extremely high end
- The frame absorbs a lot of the shock when working out. You get maximum stability to make your training effective yet enjoyable
- Minimal lifting of the wheels when in use
- Quick attach and release of the bike wheels means you can have your bike set up on the trainer in a matter of seconds
- 30mm diameter elastogel roller which reduces the tyre wear as you work out and it also helps in reducing the noise made by the trainer
- For use on wheels from 24” to 29” – which means you can use BMX bikes as well as mountain and racing bikes
- Foldable trainer so can be stored away tidily when not in use
For the price you pay for The Novo Force, you really cannot go wrong.
It is a very good trainer, it has a solid frame which is strong and you actually do feel stable when working out on it.
The elastogel roller is a new addition to this model which makes the trainer more quiet, your workouts smoother and it doesn’t wear your tyres as much as other rollers.
- High performance, classic home trainer
- The red roller where the wheel leans is made in Elastogel material, exclusive to Elite
- Easy home trainer with magnetic resistance
- Compatible with Misuro B+ sensor for connected training
- Can be used with all types of bikes with 24'' to 29'' wheels